Terms and Conditions
We are a regional company serving the Gauteng Province of South Africa. All deliveries in Gauteng are charged out at R 230.00 regardless of distance inside the Gauteng boundaries. Once an Invoice is paid for there is a sales contract in place between Urbanite Sales and the customer (Invoiced)
Our general delivery times are: -
• For catalogue listed furniture – 3 working weeks (Excluding glass contained in products).
• For catalogue listed furniture (including glass) – 4 working weeks.
• For custom made Furniture – as per quotation, normally 5 working weeks
Note: The factory is closed from 11 December 2020 to 12 January 2021 as per annual shut down.
All due care is taken in the transportation of furniture to customers who are urged to check the furniture on delivery and sign off the delivery note to accept it as received in good order and condition.
If there is a valid season for a return, the goods will be collected and a full refund effected. This policy is effective for 7 calendar days from the delivery. However, the delivery charge will be forfeited as this may be an outsourced service.
The manufacturer warrants that the furniture is free from defects in workmanship, materials and construction. In the event that a defect is found due to a manufacturing fault within 14 days of the signed delivery note to the customer, the said item will be collected and either repaired, or replaced within a 4 week period.
The warranty does not cover damages to any product due to abuse, misuse or mishandling by the purchaser.
• All due care is taken in the manufacturing of our steel furniture products.
• All products are subjected to quality control procedures prior to delivery.
• All products are wrapped to minimize any damage which may occur during transport.
• We, therefore, request customers to exercise patience if for any reason there
may be a delay in the delivery of furniture.
• All customers are important to us and we undertake at all times to give equal
priority to the execution of all orders.